ALL RESCHEDULES MUST BE EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:
Please read ALL information on this page in order to be considered for a reschedule!
(All request MUST include the information below in order to be considered for reschedule!!)
The REQUESTING coach MUST provide the following information in order for the reschedule to be considered:
Age Group and Gender
Requesting Team Name and Coach
Opposing Team Name
Date, Time and Field
Reason for Request
Any requests for the reschedule of a game must meet the following guidelines:
LSA Reschedule Policy
The following policies will govern rescheduling games for Lubbock Soccer Association.
The following are reasons that LSA may allow games to be rescheduled at a team’s request.
1. School functions that prevent your team from having the required minimum number of players + 1. Coach may be required to provide details of event and players involved.
2. Church functions that prevent your team from having the required minimum number of players + 1. Coach may be required to provide details of event and players involved.
3. U.S. Youth Soccer/North Texas Soccer sanctioned, full-sided tournaments that your LSA team has entered. Team must be entered into the tournament under their registered LSA team name. Notice should be given at least 10 days before the event. Failure to give proper notification may cause your team to forfeit the game (s) missed.
4. Illnesses involving the players that will not allow you to field the required minimum number of players + 1
LSA will approve other reasons on an individual basis by a vote of the Youth and Group Commissioners. Their decisions will be final.
The following are NOT approved reasons for reschedules:
1. Other sporting events
2. Texas Tech functions
3. Coach or assistant being unavailable
4. Allowing players to guest play at a tournament.
5. Entering a short sided tournament (3v3 or 4v4 for example)
6. Your best player is unavailable.
7. Players unavailable but you still can field a team (minimum + one).
All reschedule requests will be done via the web page and email. Please do not contact your age group commissioner to request a reschedule.
All reschedule requests must be turned in by 9:00 p.m. on the Tuesday before that weekend’s game. Requests submitted past the deadline may not be approved and a forfeit could result.
Once the rescheduler has received your request you will be notified whether the game has been rescheduled or not. Please let all your players know if a game has been rescheduled. You will be notified via email when the game is to be rescheduled.
LSA will make every effort to contact coaches regarding schedule changes, but ultimately it is the coach’s responsibility to check the web site for any changes.
ALL RESCHEDULE REQUESTS MUST BE EMAILED TO: