LSA is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Registrar. Please email
questions and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
We will accept resumes through November 30th.
Please see job description below -
Job Description: Administrative Assistant/Registrar
Management Level: Hourly Employee
Reports to: President, however, will work closely with
all LSA Board members.
• Positive Customer Service skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Critical thinking and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Teamwork skills
• Ability to follow direction
• Fosters open and Honest Communication
• Basic computer skill, Word, Excel
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
• Basic office duties including but not limited to: phones,
email, mail, data entry, greeting customers
• Screen and distribute LSA email
• Data entry of players, coaches, managers and other
• Maintain web page and social media accounts
• Assist Customers
• Must be able to pass a Background check
• Must be in good standing with governing bodies of LSA
• Must treat all Risk Management with confidentiality
Work schedule may be flexible Monday-Sat, 8am-8pm,